Saturday, November 27, 2010

Halfway Gone

Wow. I knew I was doing poorly on my book goal for this year (both of them, actually, both writing and reading) but I didn't realize HOW poor. November is almost gone and I haven't even broken 40/75 books read yet. And my NaNo editing goal...is stalled after only two chapters. This is mostly because chapter three needs to be almost entirely re-written and I haven't had the time/energy to sit down and rewrite an entire chapter on top of all of the reading I have to do for school (on the bright side, by next week I'll have a text book read which I can ad to my list). At least it will be Christmas break soon, and I'll be able to get some serious reading/writing done then. I'm going to have a brief respite between finals and when I pick up full time hours at work, and I want to spend all of it reading. ALL. Of. It.

For today, though, I'm going to try to finish up the novella I'm supposed to be reviewing for the CFM. I've got about thirty pages left so if I really hunker down I should be able to knock that out before I leave for work. I am enjoying it, I'm just not every good at reading things on the computer (or anywhere else, apparently).

No comments:

Post a Comment