Monday, November 22, 2010

Knitting

Hey look, I've been knitting.

To your right, you see my travel project, an entrelac scarf made from my handspun (the fiber came from Lunabudknits over on Etsy, her turquoise colorway). I love the pattern, which is by Allison LoCicero. This is actually the second time I've knit the pattern, but the first time it was with recycled silk sari yarn that really didn't show the pattern all that well. This one is coming out much better.

I caught a mild case of the sock bug a couple of weeks ago, I think I mentioned. This is the result so far. I'm just starting on the foot. I would have more progress, but my right wrist has been bothering me a bit. The pattern comes from Tsuki (both of these patterns are available for free on Ravelry, by the way) and is called Ankh. It's actually a game reference, but I like them anyway. The pattern is really neat, too, and I can't wait to finish it.

It's not terribly exciting, but here is the back of the London Calling sweater. The pocket linings are done and I'm about an inch into the first half of the front. Maybe I'll finish it before the warm weather kicks in. Or not.

1 comment: