Thursday, July 7, 2011

Okay, I Caved.

Currently Watching: The Lord of the Rings
Currently Reading: Dead Beat


I caved. I recorded a trial episode of a typewriter podcast.







Podcast Powered By Podbean


Shownotes for Typecast can be found here, as well as a streaming function. I have also submitted it to Itunes; not sure how long it will be before it shows up.

ETA: If you would like to contribute to the next podcast, the subject is, "Why Typewriters?" Take it however you like. I am looking for letters, essays, poetry, audio, short stories, etc. For more details, please visit the shownotes website (linked above).

ETAA: VICTORY! Mwahhahahahaha!!! After several failed podcasting attempts, I have finally gotten it submitted and approved by Itunes! Just search for "Typecast in the Itunes store, or follow this link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/typecast/id449069794

No comments:

Post a Comment