Saturday, April 2, 2011

Something not so different

So the theme for today is "something different." The idea is to blog about the regular content in a different fashion. Quite frankly though, I don't have the energy to come up with a "different fashion" at the moment. It's been a weird couple of days at work with everyone grumpy or sick/suffering from allergies, on top of the cold, gloomy weather we've been getting. So you just get the regular content.

The winners of the Japan Relief Drawing were Clasina and NewbieKnitter84 (Ravelry names; comments 5 and 27). Congrats, ladies, and I'll be sending your packages out sometime this week.

In other news, I now have a Ravelry Pattern page! I've got two up right now (well, technically three, but one is a repeat because I had a technology fail and I don't know how to remove it), and another will be going up this week. Right now the patterns are all free, but I'll be adding some for pay later. (Also, can I just say how awesome everyone is who faved the latest pattern? 17 faves before it was even up 24 hours!)

At the moment, that's all I've got. I'm going to go put my feet up and not do anything resembling work for the next 24 hours and just enjoy my day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment