Monday, September 13, 2010

(Semi) Recent Knitting

So, it took a month or two, but I finally remembered this morning to take pictures of the baby blankets I was working on earlier in the summer.

I also took pictures of the alter cloth I made around the same time. I'm not very happy with it. I think blocking it only made it worse. Not sure what I'll do with it now. I don't think it's big enough to qualify as a baby blanket. Maybe a crib liner for the NICU? I dunno.

My current knits include a sweater for my mom based off of one we saw at Target, and a sweater for myself--the cabled cardigan from the London Calling section of this month's Vogue Knitting. I've only got an inch and a half of ribbing done so far, so we'll see how it goes and if I have comlete and total pattern fail again.

No comments:

Post a Comment