Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Can I breathe yet?

Things around here continue to spiral out of my hands. I was productive this morning, accomplishing many things that needed done, but none of them were actually on my to-do list. I'm tempted to write them in just so I can cross them off and feel like less of a lazy bum.

My Etsy shop has been updated with new items and a new section.

Perhaps the biggest news is that I now know the dates of my show! It will run from March 2-6, 2009, and I'm planning a reception for 6th, though that is still up in the air and I need to peg down the exact time.

I finished spinning/plying some of the silk I purchased, oh, what? Two months ago? Finally. I had an awful time splicing the silk, and in the end had to settle with knots, which I can cover up later when I'm knitting.

I went to bed in a bad mood last night, and woke up surprisingly cheerful this morning. I couldn't figure out why, and then I got on Yahoo and found the election results (more like, they jumped at me screaming and I couldn't find my celebrity gossip or weird news). I still think that Darth Vader should have won, but really, it can't get much worse than Bush/McCain. If one of the candidates had to win (and I suppose they did) then I'm glad it's Obama.

(In an ironic twist, I've received about 70 flags for the Peace Project, but thus far, while claimed, the American flag has not been among them.

No comments:

Post a Comment