Saturday, September 6, 2008

Teensy bit anxious?

I just received a message from another person who has had to pull out of the Peace Project due to health problems. While I am not upset (I have RSI; I understand completely), I am worried--This is a huge project, and I get a little anxious about it's completion from time to time. I have these horrible nightmares about it being a few days before the show and coming up a hundred flags short. It doesn't help that I haven't been in contact with most of my knitters--many people have signed up on the blog and left me no contact information, or I've messaged them on Ravelry and never heard back.

For this reason, I thought I'd go ahead and post a list here of all the unclaimed flags. This list represents all of the flags that still need to be made. There are 23 total.

As always, if you would like to sign up for a flag, please go to the List of Countries page (link the the sidebar) to sign up. If you request a country in the comments of any other post, I probably won't see it.

If you have a suggestion for any other place I could promote the project, please let me know. I have posts on Ravelry, Limenviolet.com/mb, Knittinghelp.com, and crafster.org, though I think the only one of those threads other than Ravelry that has gotten any hits is the Knittinghelp.com page, and that has been minimal.

----

Akrotiri and Dhekelia
Andorra
Angola
Ascension Island
Bermuda
Brunei
Cayman Islands
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Equatorial Guinea
Fiji
Macao
Montserrat
Mozambique
Northern Mariana Islands
Paraguay
Pitcairn Islands
Saint Helena
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Tristan da Cunha
Tuvalu
Virgin Islands, british
Virgin Islands, United States

No comments:

Post a Comment