Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Time Warp

Classes started yesterday, and my first thesis class was today. I found out some very important news, which I shall pass along to you know.

Thesis is a two semester course. The show takes place during the second semester. Seeing as this is my first semester taking the class, I will not be permitted to have my show this fall. For that reason, I have requested a date in January (still TBA), but I will not get it confirmed for several weeks at least.

What this means, however, is that there is more time to work on my projects, namely the 198 Countries Peace Project. If you haven't signed up yet, then now is a great time to do so, because the sign up deadline has been pushed back to November 8, and the shipping deadline is now December 13--That's three additional months!

As always, if you have any questions about this, please let me know. I know that this has gone from a fiber blog to a thesis blog, but don't expect that to change much in the near future. Now that school has started, that's really all I have time for. On the weekends, I'll be working and attending the occasional convention or car show, but for the most part it will be school, Peace Project, and work, in that order, and really, only one of those is at all interesting enough to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment