Thursday, March 6, 2008

New Stuff

Hi! I'm tired!

We stayed up to marathon all three Pirates of the Caribbean movies. I knit through the first one, crocheted through the second, and closed my eyes through most of the third, peeking out every once in a while when I knew Will had a good line or something funny was about to happen.

I started a new project yesterday. I'm making myself a top. I started by tracing a different top, and actually used a pattern (!) though it was of my own making. It's sort of a tunic style, with a crossed v-neck. I'm working on the hem now, and only have to put on the cap sleeves. I tried it on, and it's fits a little weird around the boobs, but I think a couple of darts might fix that. I traced a fitted tee shirt for the pattern, because that was the best fit I had, but the top is a woven fabric with only a little stretch.

The podcast is now up. It is not on Itunes, because I am still trying to figure it out, but if you go to the Pomcow blog (link the sidebar), then there are links in the shownotes for the downloads. Please be patient as I figure out these internet things--I'm really no good with computers at all, and I don't really have anyone to help me except a few nice people on Ravelry.

I'm going to go sleep in the computer lounge now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment