Friday, October 26, 2012

Oh look, it's Friday.

Fridays are much less exciting when you have to work the weekend.

My knitting isn't very exciting this week, either, as I continue to plug away at the same projects. My Christmas socks are about 1/3 of the way through the leg. I'm maybe 1/4 into the tea cozy, and I've done the first two letters for my next illusion project, but I'm using a different font for this one and it's taking me much longer to work out what proportions I want for the letters. Do you have any idea how hard it is to knit script lettering? Backwards, no less?

Mostly this week I've been working on my Halloween costume, and getting things together for Nano (more on that Monday). And trying to figure out where I'll be living at the end of next month. We've had a couple of hiccups enter into the plan, and I'm not sure yet how they will work out. Hopefully I'll have a better idea next week.

Best of luck to anyone dealing with Frankenstorm right now. We're getting hit with some of the leftovers right now--rain and cold wind, mostly. Hopefully you have lots of wooly things to keep you warm.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your knitting and place to live.

    The storm is blowing its way up the coast right now we have about 40 to 50 mile winds, but hardly any rain.

    Hopefully when, where and if this monster storm makes landfall in the North it will not bring too much rain and snow.

    ReplyDelete