Wednesday, March 2, 2011

T.V. and Knitting

A couple of days ago I pulled the London Calling cardigan out of hibernation and managed to finish the first half of the front and cast on for the second. I've got about an inch of ribbing to go before I can start the pattern work. I have a feeling this side will take me even longer to finish, because the directions for it pretty much start and end with "do the opposite of everything you did on the other side." Which might just make my brain explode unless I make a chart for it. And I really don't want to have to chart an entire eighteen inches of sweater.

Another thing I finished recently was Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I never watched it when it was on tv, but I kept trying and was never able to get into it (usually because I was picking it up in the middle of a season). I finally understand why this show was so damn popular.

Now that my queue on Netflix has a little empty space on it, I've been watching Veronica Mars. I never heard much about this show when it was on (I was surprised that there's more than half a season, I heard so little about it) but it is excellent. If you like a good mystery, go check it out.


Don't forget to submit your opinion (if you have one. Hell, even if you DON'T have one) on the possible move to Wordpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment