Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Anime and Manga for Sale

I am currently selling the following series. Unless otherwise marked, they are all the complete and in like-new condition (the only damage you mind find is some yellowing of the manga, but these volumes are in some cases up to ten years old).

I am definitely selling:

Excel Saga (boxed set)
Forbidden Dance (manga)
Absolute Boyfriend (manga)
Bubblegum Crisis
Trinity Blood (volume 1)
Angelic Layer (volume 1)
Inu Yasha movies 1, 2, and 3
Gravitation: Lyrics of Love

I am also considering selling Loveless (manga, vol. 1-8), Megatokyo (manga, 1-5), Azumanga Daioh (manga, complete), Noir, Those Who Hunt Elves (boxed set) and Yami no Matsui (boxed set).

If you are interested in any of these, drop me a line and we can hash out prices and details. I'm thinking $15 for a complete series/boxed set, but the rest is up in the air and I'm willing to negotiate. If you are interested in any of this, please leave a comment with some way that I can contact you.

No comments:

Post a Comment