Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Time-Space Continuum

So on top of work and Etsy and stuff at home, this fall I'm going back to school (again) and now I've volunteered to help Alice with the CFM again. I'm still remembering last time with trepidation. We'll see how it goes.

I still need to take pictures. Once again I have a to-do list as long as my arm, and even though I haven't been still for about three weeks or a month now except to sleep (sometimes not even then) it doesn't seem to get any shorter. Can someone please explain that to me? How is it that I keep working and working, but never seem to accomplish anything?

Anyway, I've also picked up another Devart account. Going to do it a little differently this time. I think I might put up some of the writing that I have on FP.com, maybe put up more yarnie related things. I'm just going to do the stuff I enjoy for it, since DevArt was never really my thing to begin with.

I'm babbling again, aren't I? It's just one of those days. I'm feeling off, so excuse me if I don't make much sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment