Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wish List

As of this week, I've officially completed my 52 Books in 52 Weeks challenge. I'm working my way up to 75, but I thought I'd make a list of the books that I want to read in in the next year:

Wuthering Heights
The Man in the Iron Mask
Fire Study
Walker Papers #5
Wizard's Squared
Bewitching Mysteries #6
The Negotiator #5
Will Trent #3

For the titles with # signs, I don't know the titles yet, because they haven't been released. I'm sure that this list with grow and morph of the next few weeks.Also on my list, I want to get caught up on the Dresden Files books (considering I've only gotten up to book 3, that could take a while).

----

Today is our last day of break, and it is consisting mostly of killing time until we can go to the airport. I'm sick, tired, my bags weigh a ton, and I simply don't have the energy to go anywhere I don't have to. Neither Alice nor I have slept well the past two nights, so once we finish up here with the internet we'll probably head to Victoria Coach Station and catch our bus to the airport, where I'll mostly likely end up in a coner and try to sleep before the plane comes and do my best not to cough loudly and draw attention to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment