Friday, November 27, 2009

Acheivment Cat Purrs Again


Exactly ten weeks after I started, I finished my second novel in the Cassie Tanner series at just under 65,000 words. I have a possible beta reader on deck, but I'd like to have at least three so that I can get different opinions. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I need someone who doesn't mind a lot of reading, and that can point out flaws in plot progression and character development.

I've started work already on a third novel. It feels like I'm on a roll, and I don't want to stop! I'll probably slow down a little, though. I need to do some revising and editing for both books, and I want to just do some pleasure reading.

We had our law final yesterday. I'm not sure how I did. I'm terrible at remembering names and dates, so of course, that's what most of our questions were about. Go figure. I wrote down as many of the other (related) facts and details I could think of, but I don't know if that will be enough. The rest of my finals aren't until the week after next, so I'm going to spend the next few days studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment