Sunday, May 3, 2009

Listing Things.

1. I haven't been updating because life has been a big bag of "suck" and "fail" for the last few weeks. Basically, all semester, and I haven't been wanting to broadcast my bad mood onto the internet.

2. It's been so bad that I haven't been knitting. Seriously. Haven't touched the pointy sticks since I was sick back in April, and even then all I did was whip out some doll cloths. Actually, scratch that. The doll cloths were crochet.

3. I'm also, I just realized, behind on my book list. Must see to that...when I get a chance.

4. Finals are next week. See item 1. RE: "suck" and "fail."

5. After finals I'm going to Washington DC for the Code Pink Mother's Day Vigil. Don't know if I will have internet.

6. The house Alice and I are renting goes up for sale in June, meaning we have to be out two weeks after graduation. Again, I refer you to Item 1. (Neither of us has the money for a new apartment. My job will barely pay for this one.)

7. I loose my insurance the day I graduate. (See Item 1.)

8. Sometime over the course of the next month I will be listing stuff on Amazon and Ebay for sale. Maybe that will enable me to not choose between food and rent.

Another crappy entry, but I'm having a hard time seeing the light at this point. Hope things are going better for everyone out there in internet-land.

1 comment:

  1. What a negative downer list. What about all the blessings in your life? You are blessed with a new day each morning you wake up. The sunshine is awesome. I seemed to remember you getting a cat that you love a lot. The unconditional love of our pets is a wonderful thing. You have a job currently even though it does not pay much. There are many out there with whole careers down the tubes. Yours is just beginning. How exciting! You have a family that loves you. I'll stop there but I could go on and on.

    What kind of work are you looking for? Do want office work? Artist work? Or something else? I'm limited to Insurance after 30+ years in the industry but I may still have some connections back in OH if you are interested.

    Do you have your resume on websites like monster.com, etc?

    I'd like to do lunch/dinner or something with you one of these times I come to Ohio. Maybe when I come up in June we can get together. I have some important stuff to tell you. I keep saying I'm going to write you a letter but it never seems to happen.

    Please look for the bright side of life. If I can help in anyway let me know.

    Love,
    Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete