Sunday, May 11, 2008

Last Day of Vacation




The parental units will be back either this evening or tomorrow, so I'm enjoying my last day of unlimited internet and being able to listen to loud music at 11:30 pm (that's the best part of being in the country--the neighbors are too far away to hear).

I've been incredibly lazy, but also quite productive. Yesterday I finished this baby blanket and hat for a friend. It only took about two weeks.

I also started a new project--my ultimate knitting bag. I'll save the pictures for later though, because it's all in pieces and doesn't really look like much. I need to take a break from it though, because my thumbs are giant blisters right now from all that hand sewing thick material.

I'm also in the process of re-vamping my Etsy shop. It should be in working order within the next 24-48 hours, if the internet ever decides to upload my photos.

---
Peace Project Update
---

There are still 66 countries that need representation. Why don't we try to get that number down to 40 by June 1?

No comments:

Post a Comment