Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh yeah, I have a blog, don't I?

I made it home safe and sound. It was a long trip, but I'm back. I've been going back and forth between cleaning and unpacking and just chilling out. I've watched Tin Man already--did that yesterday while I cleaned. I moved in a couple more storage units into my already over crowded bedroom (really, I have shoe boxes bigger than my room here), but I have less stuff put away now than I did when I was just stuffing things into corners. I'll worry about it tomorrow, I guess.

Got the application for the PO box. Should have the address up this weekend.

Got a job application and a bunch of magazines from JoAnns. My two favorites--Knit.1 and Vogue Knitting, as well as Spin off. I'd really like to learn to spin.

Mom and I did a little looking around today and saw Nims Island. Cute movie, but I have a soft spot for any movie that involves writers.

Now if you will excuse me, the couch and Sci Fi are calling my name, and I haven't even opened up my glossies yet. I have a lot of catching up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment