Saturday, March 29, 2008

Weaving in Ends

M'kay. So I'm maybe a little bit behind in my photo-taking.

Last night I FINALLY sat down and wove in the ends on the Medusa Shawl. I also finished the Turkish Rib scarf, added the fringe and wove in my ends. For some reason, that last little bit of yarn came out of Hammer Space, and made it long enough that I didn't have to break out the extra two balls of yarn I bought. I need to find something to do with those. I'll take a look at my "Things Yet to be Made" list for my knitting book.

Speaking of which, I'm looking for some test knitters. I have a few simple patterns written out, but I don't know if anyone except me can understand them, so I'd like a few people to try them out. E-mail me if you're interested (my email is in my profile).

And speaking of that....I finished my first draft this week. Draft one of my novel is done. I'm still kind of in shock. When you've worked on a project that intensely for a year, and then suddenly it's done, it's hard to figure out what you're supposed to do next. I'm still not adjusted to it.

I have been very lazy lately. I'm going to make myself a nice (long) to-do list, and hopefully by tomorrow there will be some GOOD pictures of my stuff posted.


---

I feel the need to show love for another favorite from The Covenant (oh, hell, who am I kidding? I love them all. Kyle just has a special place in my heart as Henry). Taylor Kitsch (Pogue) has been cast as Gambit in the next X-Men movie. I'm thrilled--though I'm not sure if he'll be able to pull of the accent. I heard him in Friday Night Lights, and didn't care for the way he spoke, but maybe it was just the accent. I know he can handle the physical side, and he's already pegged the visual in my opinion.

Oh, and for you Supernatural fans (or alcoholics), I present to you the Supernatural Drinking Game and Round 2. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment