Tuesday, October 23, 2007

This is the "knot" part


Okay. No more fucking around with the Blogger settings. I just spent a half hour trying to figure out why my post was turning itself into question marks. Turns out that little translitteration thing that I though was supposed to let people read your posts in other languages, actually changes the formating so that you're writing in that language. Not what I wanted to do.

But anyway, at long last, we have here the kimono sweater, which while time consuming, is not nearly as frustrating as me trying to deal with computers. I'm a little over 1/3 done. Maybe 1/2 done. I still have one more front panel to do, plus the back and the neck band. Shouldn't take too terribly long, especially since I still have six hours of boring, useless class to get through this week (free knitting time).

I also got the stuff to work on a scarf a friend from Gaia requested. The yarn was so expensive though! I'll actually feel bad charging him....

Oh, and for those of you who haven't seen Miss Potter yet, you really should. It's a sweet historical romance, and it involves drawing and writing opinionated spinsters, some of my favorite things. It also helps that I am a huge Renee Zellweger fan, and I can now add this movie to my favorites list, along with Bridget Jones' Diary and Chicago.


No comments:

Post a Comment